We’re Smart® World's mission is to bring people and companies together that are healthy, ecologically and sustainably active, in food and beyond, trying to learn from each other and strengthen each other. With the sole aim of allowing our society to evolve towards smarter solutions for our bodies, nature and the world. Best Vegetables Restaurant of the World®, We’re Smart®Green Guide are projects that contribute to this.
Guidance & Solutions for a healthy & better world: www.weresmartworld.com
We’re Smart ® Future Awards World 2019
The Future Awards are awards for people and companies that are committed in a special way with activities, products and promotions, to spreading the vegetable ideas, and to evolve with us towards a healthier world in which we make more ecological and sustainable choices.
- Communication of the year: Act for Food – Carrefour
- Innovation of the year: Pépites – Bonduelle
- Online shop/Project of the year: Too Good To Go – toogoodtogo.nl
- Person of the year: Tobias Lenaerts – The Vegan Strategist
- Product of the year: Kalettes – Tozer Seeds / Van Putten Agro
- Project of the year: Food Made Good – SRA
- Media of the year: Cook Magazine
We’re Smart® Green Guide Awards 2019
Best Veggie and vegan restaurant 2019:
- Best Veggie restaurant World: The Green Spot in Barcelona
- Best Vegan restaurant World: Humus & Hortense in Brussels
Best Vegetables Restaurants 2019:
This year 39 restaurants in 13 countries (3 per courtry) were nominated for the Award of Best Vegetables Restaurant.
The winner of each country is in front, in bold.
- SOUTH AFRICA: LA COLOMBE – Silvermist / BABYLONSTOREN - Simondium / MOSAIC - Pretoria
- BELGIUM: ARABELLE MEIRLAEN - Marchin / TERO - Wavre /LEPELBLAD - Gent
- THE NETHERLANDS: BORD’EAU - Amsterdam / BOOMPJES - Overloon / JUNIPER & KIN - Amsterdam
- UNITED KINGDOM: RIVERFORD FIELD KITCHEN - Devon / PORTLAND - London / LILY’S - London
- AUSTRIA: PICEA - Lech am Arlberg / STEIRERECK - Vienna / LANDHAUS BACHER - Mautern
- SPAIN: EL INVERNADERO - Madrid / LA BIEN APARECIDA - Madrid / THE GREEN SPOT - Barcelona
- FRANCE: LE PRIEURE - Villeneuve-lès-Avignon / BOTANIQUE - Paris / L’ALCHEMILLE - Kayserberg
- ITALY: PIAZZA DUOMO - Alba / MONTALI COUNTRY HOUSE - Panicale / VILLA FELTRINELLI – Gargnano
- USA: FARM SPIRIT - Portland/Oregon / THE FAT RADISH - New York /CONTRA - New York
- JAPAN: VILLA AIDA - Wakayama / MUTSUKARI – Ginza-Tokyo / NATURAM - Tokyo
- DENMARK: GEMYSE - Copenhagen / VEVE – Copenhagen / AMASS - Copenhagen
- GERMANY: COOKIES CREAM – Berlin / LUCKY LEEK - Berlin / TIAN - Munich
- SWEDEN: RUTABAGA - Stockholm / KOKA – Göteborg / VOLT – Stockholm