The 100 best vegetables restaurants in the world were presented at the We’re Smart® Taste Summit in Amsterdam on Monday 6 May.
This is the TOP 10:
1. (1) Xavier Pellicer El Menjador, Barcelona, Spain
2. (2) Vrijmoed. Ghent, Belgium
3. (4) La Distillerie, Bourglinster, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
4. (8) L’Arpège, Paris, France
5. (60) Joia, Milan, Italy
6. (5) Graanmarkt 13, Antwerp, Belgium
7. (29) Humus & Hortense, Brussels, Belgium
8. (17) Arabelle Meirlaen, Marchin, Belgium
9. (6) De Librije, Zwolle, The Netherlands
10. (10) Noma, Copenhagen, Denmark
In the top 100 of this year we find 26 new restaurants. Villa Aida in Wakayama (Japan) it the highest newcomer on the 17th place. Restaurant Joia in Milan is the highest climber in this Top 100, as it goes from the 60th to the 5th place.
Eleven Dutch restaurants in the Top 100
In the Top 100 are in total 11 Dutch restaurants with the newcomers: Spectrum in Amsterdam (16), Bord’Eau in Amsterdam (38), Juniper & King in Amsterdam (45), Boompjes in Overloon (90), Wannee in Leeuwarden (93) en Treeswijkhoeve in Waalre (95). De Librije in Zwolle is in 9th place and is still the highest rated Dutch restaurant. In total 75 Dutch restaurants are included in the We’re Smart® Green Guide.